Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I <3 Ramms+tein

Just checking out the music I've got on iTunes here at work (mmm, music at work... *swoons*), which is all of 1.8 day's worth (it used to be 2.0 days worth, but the computer had a spak about it and I deleted some of the stuff I disliked and never listened to).

Then I checked out the iTunes lists of some of the other work people on the Shared Music section...

Hmm!

One guy has all classical music and Christian pop. One girl has a lot of Beatles, world music, old radio comedies, 60s music and classical. Another has classical and gospel. All of them seem to have nice, sedate tastes (which suits them as people, really).

Then I look on my iTunes and feel like a heathen *lol*

What do I have? Rammstein, silverchair, NIN, Placebo, Blur, Frenzal Rhomb, Machine Gun Fellatio (and you know what the titles of their songs are on the Paging Mr Strike album!), Basement Jaxx, the Prodigy (as Maree said last year at uni, I'm the only person who would use Smack My B*tch Up to advertise the student newspaper), Scissor Sisters, Korn (from their Freak on a Leash days), Tool, Grinspoon, Queer as Folk series 3 soundtrack, Corvin Dalek (who pioneered the wet'n'hard sound, or so he says), Effigy, Gorillaz, Nirvana and Green Day... to name but a few!

But at least I'm a heathen with good taste in music ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am more worried for the girl that has the Beatles songs. Do you know what listening to that kind of music does to you?




Well, I don't. Could you tell me?



I think your taste in music is just right for you. If you liked anything else then I'd think you were weird.

Della said...

*teehee*

Who knows what excessive Beatles use will do - perhaps she'll start dancing around the office, saying, 'Oh, look at the pretty swirling colours!' whilst listening to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds..?

Aww, thank-you *LOL*

May the Rammstein be with you...