Wednesday, August 31, 2005

come and set me free!

Banks - our pens are chained down, because otherwise you'd stab us to death with them!

Thanks to Comedy Inc for that one.

Decongestant medication stuff is brilliant! So hopefully I'll be back working tomorrow, if I can figure what the f*ck is going on with everything - been trying to get in contact with ppl about it and haven't been able to so far. One could say feeling slightly screwed (and not in the fun way *lol*).

Must go and try to organise something about tomorrow... altho it is 11.05pm right now, so who knows. Maybe it's just time to sleep!

Or I could just book into a Finding Your Inner Goddess seminar that's going to be happening at one of the local stores in the near future *lol* Haven't you always wanted to get in touch with your inner goddess in a teepee after all? What better way could there be to spend a weekend? Especially if it's with extra hippies who don't wash very often. Mmm...

Song of the day: Hard On For Jesus by the Dandy Warhols. This song I really really really want to do at as a P&W thing at a church, just to see whether they get it or not *lol* Especially at a church like Paradise in SA ;) I mean, it's about time I started baiting pentecostals *puts on devil horns* *lol* The song just makes me think of the movie Saved! and what could potentially happen there.

And for now, I leave you with...

Oh yeah, jesus
You got me going.
And I know, just like I know,
No way of knowing.

I gotta have faith,
I gotta believe
That the lord of lords and
The king of kings
Come and set me free.

Jesus.
Jesus.

That’s all folks...

No comments: