Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Red Shoes


My Red Shoes
Originally uploaded by dellabella.
When the weather improves and this frightful cold chill that makes getting out of bed in the morning a chore is gone, I'm going to wear my current favourite shoes to work :)

I bought them a couple of months ago - it was love at first sight. Red... shiny... strappy... six and a half inches of heel... What more could a girl want, other than a chocolate and a nice lie down with cucumber slices over the eyes?

Oh, and world peace! And gender and racial equality! And... so many other things.

But occasionally, I can enjoy being caught up in appreciating the shallow things. Mmm, shoes... I mean, if there wasn't some time for silliness, I think my head would explode with the serious thoughts.

On a lighter note, I now have, 'Computer says no...' as the sound for when new e-mails arrive. YAY!

No comments: