Thursday, August 11, 2005

:-D

What an unusual dress there from Valentino. But it's much nicer than the Galliano work for Dior at the moment... nice colours, interesting work with the material...

Mmm...

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...

Yup, my birthday today! :-D What an exciting moment. I'm 22 now, which seems to be some sort of age where I should be acting in an adult manner, but I think I'll try to avoid that if at all possible.

Anyways! What a great day :)

I got some nice e-mails from my family, which was cool. Then just when my Dad had rung and finished wishing me a happy birthday, Ben rang to wish me the same. Yay Ben! :-D You rock! :) That was so much fun - nothing like a good silly conversation every now and then. And remember, join his forum! Do things there! And see if you can find Kiri the Kiwi...

What else? Ohh... I got a card from some family friends (aww, they're so lovely!) and a card from the Boss boss here at work that was really nice and had a $50 Coles/Myer gift voucher in it! So that'll be something to investigate when I'm out and about shopping with Larie in September (thanks for the cute b/day message, btw, Larie :). I can't wait to see Larie again - it's gonna be a blast! :-D

What else happened? Just some random stuff. And then lunch with the work team at one of the local cafes...

And now... just some more work and later we're going up to the snow! Yay! And we're taking Cecil with us for some pictures, so I'll have to post some sometime.

Birthdays are nice :)

I'm off to look at more fashion things now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(i'm so late...but nevertheless...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! [insert reset of song here]

Sorry i missed your party. Next time we'll order more boys;)

love ya!

Della said...

Aww, thank-you!

*teehee* More boys has got to be a good thing *lol*