Thursday, August 25, 2005

To dream the impossible dream!

*le sigh*

Life is one series of crushing disappointments after another sometimes. I had been thinking of doing the settle down, buy a house, work here for a number of years thing, but now I don't know that it'll work out that way. But maybe that's just a reflection of me thinking 'This is not my life, this isn't what I feel any more, this isn't what I want' lately. The Winter of my discontent?

Maybe it's time to turn my face to the road again and step out into another unknown or fall down the rabbit hole and maybe find the key that opens the door.

Or maybe there's another plan to it all. I don't know... This trusting a higher power thing is sometimes so confusing and stressful! I've been doing it all year, and should know that He always comes through with something in the end, but it still puts me on edge not knowing. Although who knows what He has in mind... It could be anything *lol*

Makes no sense at all... things aren't what they seem... - Burger Queen, Placebo

In happier news, I'm going to make stir fry veggies with noodles in a plum and soy sauce tonight. Mmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An Anchor by Evening, a Blogger Any Time
He was the first anchor to take over a network evening newscast in the 21st century, so it was probably inevitable that Brian Williams would begin channeling his inner Gawker by getting his own daily blog.
My boss doesn't want me to surf on company time, but I had to check out your blog and leave my comment. I think you've done a good job on it. I hope you don't mine if I use some of your ideas on my own blog about resell niche product.