Tuesday, August 16, 2005

teeth... *bites things*

Call me kinky, but the dentist visit today was awesome! Especially with the metal bits and bobs and clamps and so on... *ponders* ;)

And best of all, the two fillings I got didn't hurt at all! Hurrah! Although my mouth is still numb (two hours later... *lol*). It's an odd feeling. When I put a glass to my lips to drink, half of my mouth doesn't realise it's there and it feels like I'm missing something of my face... unusual sort of sensation.

I forgot to ask my dentist about oral piercings, though, which I'm cross at myself about. I want to know what sort of affect they can have on the teeth and gums, so I'll have to try to remember to ask her fist thing next time I see her. I've heard that tongue piercings can cause problems for teeth, and I wonder about how lip and labret piercings would work, seeing as they're so close to the frontal teeth/gum area.

Of course, I could just say, 'What the heck, let's just do it,' when I go serious shopping next in early September (Larie, you'll have to hold my hand for it! *LOL*). Must remember to talk to work about it more though...

And if/when I get them done, I'll post pix. Now that will be exciting, won't it... *smirks*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO PIERCINGS!!

okay, my vote's in. Anyone else want to vote on Alede's body art possiblities??

Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog site you've provided, keep it up.
People are raving about the amazing special tips and information about Hybrid Car.
Save Time --- Visit at the Hybrid Car site.

Della said...

*lol* Why no piercings?? I must know before I consider your vote for no, you see *lol*

What is up with blogvertising!?

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a roal caribbean cruise site. It pretty much covers roal caribbean cruise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :)

Della said...

As I said before, a pox on blogvertising! *lol*