Thursday, August 04, 2005

Water is represented by any wavy shape... so if you can't afford a fountain, install a salt and vinegar chip on your patio

It freaking rains through the hole in the bathroom roof now! ARRGHHH! I really, really hope my landlord organises something to fix it soon, because I don't want to try to get up on the roof myself to find the original cause of the leakage (although legally I can't do any fixing of the stuff myself as a tennant!).

Hmph!

Oh well, I've always heard that it's good feng shui to have a water feature in the home, so I guess this will have to be it for the time being! Well, combine that with the 'water feature' that's thankfully outside of the main bedroom where the gutter has been mangled and there's a waterfall and I have TWO water features! Lucky me! :-p

Stupid stormy weather! *shakes fist at clouds*

Well, to work, where I shall do things, and earn money, and finally get around to replying to the e-mails that I have left over to do from this week. Hurrah!

No comments: