Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mad Hatter and March Hare

I don't know what it is about drinking tea lately, but I'm getting addicted to it *lol*

But it's not the regular tea - it's herbal tea, which has a much more pleasant taste and aroma (ie: not that of wet twigs). At the moment, I have about seven or eight different types of herbal tea in the cupboard at home, some of which are in teabags and the others that are just loose leaves/bits (including hibiscus tea... mmm).

So every night after I eat, clean up and prepare for relaxation time, I break out the tea (with teacup, saucer and proper teapot included in the equation). It's relaxing, comforting, warm, healthy...

AND makes me feel like a total Nanna *lol*

Other than that, I feel so sleepy. And fluey. Icky! And annoyed about the shower at my house, which my landlord still hasn't organised anyone to come and fix. And cross about my dog's injuries sustained over the weekend (no wonder I worry about him staying with other people...).

*kicks some things*

*coughs up half a lung*

*sigh*

No comments: