Thursday, August 11, 2005

Deli's Choice...

Is it just me or are the Deli Choices ads from McDonalds really kind of creepy?

I mean, for a start - they have the lady who played the Summer Bay stalker/psycho in Home & Away earlier this year asking people to try to new deli rolls. I still wonder about whether she's going to poison people with the rolls or stab them in the neck when they turn to look when she says, 'Well, look over there!' when they have to find out who made the rolls.

And then Ronald McDonald is creepy generally, so to see him looming up with his scary clown-ness is just enough to make me want to beat him into submission with a roll, tie him to a park bench and run away.

o.0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! It is so funny.


Oh, and those deli rolls are actually quite nice (well, the vegetarian one at least)

Della said...

*lol* I wonder what Ronald thought about it... hmm... maybe that's a thought I won't persue!

I haven't tried the veggie rolls yet. Maybe one day :D