Sunday, August 28, 2005

But the sodomy's quite nice

Oh my goodness, I haven't laughed so hard in forever!

I was just talking to Jesus about the uncyclopedia, in particular the WMD (W's missing donuts), and there was a link from that to 'sodomy' which they defined as being a soldering term.

Jesus and I keep reading and browsing and somehow the sodomy thing comes up and Jesus says, 'Hahaha, sodomy is good!' and I literally almost fell off my chair laughing. He corrects himself by saying, 'The entry is so good.' Which is worse... and I'm crying with laughter by that time.

Finally we arrive at the statement, 'The Uncyclopedia article is well written.'

*giggles some more*

Heh... that was my entertainment for this unholy hour of the morning. Thank you Jesus :D

And please, no comments about being a special part of that entry *LOL*

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Sodomy

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Fetish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh... I swear I didn't mean for it to come out that way! HONESTLY! But it was pretty damn funny in a very very wrong way... twice...

Thinking of our dear Dr. falling off her chair from laughing is definately worth it :)

You are welcome - any time (well that may be a tad risky, but at least some of the time!)

Della said...

*lol* It was hilarious, and thank-you so much for that! It definitely made me feel better, you know. The word-play that is! *lol*

Hurrah for silliness :D