Saturday, August 13, 2005

shoppin' shoppin' shoppin' keep those trolleys shoppin' rollllllllllllllllll on!

There's no more snow, which is a little tragic. I miss the snow!

*goes to bed to sulk*

Oh, not really. Things aren't too bad. I mean, it's been a great day, had a nice walk, got a phone call from Amy, bought some nice bread (and some rather horrible-tasting chevre cheese, which made me curse for not buying the Persian feta) and am now making stewed apples with cinnamon and cloves :)

Planning on venturing forth to shop properly tomorrow - I have a couple of presents to buy still. It's strange with public transport, though. But I guess it'll have to do *lol* I mean, it's got to be a better option than hitch hiking and potentially ending up in a shallow grave somewhere in the mountains (which would really be getting out in nature, but not in a good way!).

*dances* Shopping shopping shopping!

:-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is not fair. I want snow!!!! I was quite hoping to get some considering I am in DUNEDIN.

Della said...

*lol* Yes, you'd think that icy Dunedin would have gotten some rather than here... but freakish things happen *lol*