Monday, September 12, 2005

Ananova.com reports Britney's baby to be dressed in Versace

I'm trying to imagine how the phone call between Donatella Versace and Britney Spears about getting a wardrobe full of Versace wear for Brit's soon-to-be-foisted-upon-the-world child would have run...

*cue scene, Donatella in her private jet*


*sound of buttons on phone being punched, ringing phone sound*

Britney: 'Hi! Britney and Kevvie's lovepad, Britney and bump speaking!'
Donatella: 'Darrrrling, I am calling from my private jet. Now, I hear you are about to produce offspring, how vulgar darrrling... but I can make it better - I shall design a wardrobe of clothing for thees little thing, no?'
Britney: 'Donnertella?'
Donatella: 'DON–a–tella, darling... *mutters* Stupid American trailer trash...'
Britney: 'Whatcha say?'
Donatella: 'Nothing, darrrrling, nothing at all. Now, vhere vere we? Ah yes... clothing! My favourite zing in the world, no!'
Britney: 'What's clothing?'
Donatella: 'Ze things you VEAR darrrrling. Expensive things you vear made from cloth and sparkly things and so on, you know. Zey cover bits of your body most of ze time.'
Britney: 'Ohhhh, that... You know, Kevvie doesn't like me wearing clothes... he thinks I should be na...'
Donatella: 'ENOUGH! I do not vish to know! *mutters* Zis trailer trash is 'arder to deal vith than Euro trash!'
Britney: 'What?'
Donatella: 'Nothing darrrrling. Now, ze clothes! I vill design clothes for your brat... child... thing... ugh... and zey vill be magnificent! No?'
Britney: 'No? Yes? No? I dunno...?? What are we talking about?'
Donatella: 'CLOTHES you fool! *mutters* I vish I could strangle 'er vith 'er own leg, but zen 'ow would the public see the clothing designed by my flagging company, no?'
Britney: 'What?'
Donatella: 'Never mind! I designed clothes for Madonna's children, no? Zey look vonderful! Your... thing... vill be ze envy of ze playgroup! *mutters* Like lovely little billboards!'
Britney: 'Madonna? Ohhh... Kevvie got all jealous and like totally over-protective about that all. He said he didn't like, like me kissing other women or something which is so silly because I'm like...'
Donatella: 'La la la, I am not listening about your trailer trash 'usband!'
Britney: 'Who's trailer trash??'
Donatella: 'Never mind, darrrrling. I vill just send you ze clothes.'
Britney: 'Will there be tracksuits? 'Cos I totally like love tracksuits.'
Donatella: 'No! Zere vill NOT be tracksuits. Tracksuits make you look like, how do ve say, like you are wishing to be f*cked in the a$$ by a gorilla, no?'
Britney: 'Kevvie said we should try...'
Donatella: 'UGH!' *hangs up* Zis vill do nothing for brand reputation... But at least somevun will be vearing ze clothing, no?? Now I need a vodka!'

No comments: