Tuesday, September 27, 2005

*insert appropriate wild giggles*

*LOL*

THE funniest thing of the day so far just happened!

I was writing to a prize winner to let them know that they'd won the "Good to Go" album by Denver and the Mile High Orchestra and that they'd need to keep an eye out for it in the coming weeks. I'm just ready to send it when I think, May as well read over it to make sure it's all alright...

So I do.

What do I read? Instead of "Orchestra," I've written "Club!"

*falls on the ground laughing*

I can just imagine the scandal if I'd not changed that oh-so-minor slip-up *lol*

Ahhh, I crack me up sometimes *lol*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm mile high club eh? ..... i wanna try that one day lol ....... what can i say its a long flight to sri lanka might as well have some fun eh :P

Della said...

*lol* And hope you don't get busted by an air steward half-way through :-p