Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ich bin Berlinerin! *teehee*

Blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaah!

Tired and uninspired and in need of a holiday, even though I've been off sick. Still, it wasn't relaxing being sick and trying to not cough up a lung. When I accumulate some holidays from work, I'm going to try to go to Germany. Or Spain. Or Canada. Somewhere nice :)

Other than that, we went up to the snow again today. There was only a teeny tiny itty bitty bit on the very top of the summit, but there were some gorgeous robins there. I want more snow, dammit!

And less Australian Idol, which has to be the worst show on TV. Utterly pathetic karaoke competition of a national scale. Pfft. Not that I have anything against karaoke - I enjoy proper karaoke. But to mass produce it for TV? Blah. And the people on it all sound the same. Closer your eyes and they're about as interesting to listen to as a band saw.

No comments: