Monday, September 12, 2005

Shop 'til you collapse under the weight of your heavily ladened shopping bags

This past weekend was a weekend of shopping!

I shall now attempt to itemise what I bought, which will quite possibly give me a heart-attack at the thought of how much money was spent and mean that I need to go home and fan myself with a small green mock-lizard print handbag.

# Top at TEMT (which I was traumatised to find no longer is an outlet TEMT/Valleygirl store but a *proper* TEMT store, which means no more buying bags stuffed full of clothes for around $40)
# Small green mock-lizard print handbag (Supre sale for $5 - can't go wrong... can you?)
# Black eyeliner
# Exercise bike (which I used birthday gift vouchers to buy from K-mart, so it meant that really I got it for nothing... HURRAH!)
# Two shrugs/boleros from Just Jeans
# Cute peach-pink skirt from Just Jeans
# Purple soft-as-kittens shrug from Jacqui E
# Tweed flick skirt from Jacqui E
# Embroidered skirt from Jacqui E
# Black pleated skirt from Jacqui E
# Grey beaded skirt from Jacqui E
# Grey/black pencil skirt from Jacqui E
# Jamiroquai's Dynamite, which is really boring after a while
# Coldplay's X&Y, which is also boring
# Kill Bill volumes one and two
# Copious amounts of frilly things... *ahem*
# A sparkly ring
# A couple of magazines
# Glasses (drinks, not visual, darlings)
# A stainless steel sieve
# Groceries
# Prolly some other stuff, I can't remember it right now.

And now I am sleepy, after the Kill Bill-a-thon from last night and my 'flu's resurgence. Ugh! Damn thing. All I want to do is go home right now, curl up in bed and read a nice book or something like that. Just over an hour left of work. Nyarrghh! My nose hurts :-p

No comments: