Saturday, September 17, 2005

Don't you hate it how people who you used to have a crush on walk back into your life? And on MSN of all things.

There's a guy I know who there was a mutual interest thing happening with when I was first going out with my ex and we had our first lot of problems. And now he's talking to me on MSN, and it's reminded me of all of the things I liked about him.

Arrrghhh!

*shakes fist*

At least he lives too far away now for me to make a twit of myself over him *lol* Even if he's so cute you could just almost like eat him or something... and yes, shuddup *lol*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
I;m an american poet who is trying to find out if my poetry san stand up across cultural lines and you can help me with this by visting my poetry site and letting me know what you think. Feel free to jump around the site and leave a comment anywhere within the site
davidepatton.blogspot.com
Thank You
David