Thursday, September 22, 2005

Oh my God


Clip for Rammstein's new single, Benzin.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!

*faints*

This site has the clip for Benzin. Can we say symbolism? Meaning? Utter amazing-ness? Eye-gasm!? Ear-gasm?! Oh, I can't wait for this to be out in stores. Well... the single is meant to be out in Australia on October 7, but as download only or something like that. Well, we'll just have to wait to find out more about that, I suppose.

Appparently, Rosenrot will be out on October 28, although I'm not sure whether that's the release date for Australia, or just in Europe. Still, I will definitely be rushing out to buy a copy when it's released. I've been waiting for this since last year when there were hints that there was more to come from Reise Reise. Something about there being a special 2 CD/DVD edition of Rosenrot as well.

AND there is news that there's going to be a live concert 2005 DVD released in December or something like that.

If you feel like a German-injection for the day, you can have a read of the official press release on Rosenrot here. I read it earlier and enjoyed getting to learn some new German words, like kompromisslosigkeit and Dornröschenschalf. Figure those out if you can ;)

Es fließt durch meine Venen
Es schläft in meinen Tränen
Es läuft mir aus den Ohren
Herz und Nieren sind Motoren

No comments: