Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Filt'y liars!

I'm thinking about getting back into writing. I mean proper writing-for-myself writing, not the writing that I do every day at work, which is proper enough, but not creative and my own, you know? Maybe I'll get into writing once I've moved into a new place and gather my thoughts together a bit more. Things are a bit hectic at the moment, and will continue to be for the next few months. Oh well, at least I can't say that life is boring, even while living in a small-ish country-like town.

On another thought, smoking is unattractive, when I think about it. Looking at a pic of someone with a half-smoked cigarette hanging out of their mouth suddenly made me stop chewing my pen and cast it away into outer darkness. It just looks so... so... gormless? Drunk people suck as well. The whole "Heeeyyyy... I'm gonna fall on my a$$ soon or lose an item of clothing if I don't stop sculling these shots... oohh... look! There goes my shirt! Ha ha ha ha! That was funny! Now I'll pour vodka into my eye... mouth... or is that eye? F*ck! Not the eye! Who's the b@stard who poured vodka in my eye!??!?! Right! *swings some punches* F*ck, wait, it was me... Ha ha ha! That was sooooo funny!" look is definitely not attractive.

And real estate agents are nothing but filthy liars! Never trust them when they use the word "delightful." It means that the place might look delightful if you had glaucoma and had been punched in both eyes repeatedly. Pfft. This rental business is frightful - I'd forgotten how much I hated looking for rental properties since the beginning of this year. Oh well, expect the worst and you won't be disappointed! (which works in both a pessimistic and optimistic way - hurrah!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!

glad to know that even though i'm far away, you don't change. Your same, halarous della!

Della said...

Awww, shucks! *blushes*

Why, thank-you! Perhaps blogs are a good thing - then people can still keep in touch with other's craziness ;) *lol*