Monday, September 26, 2005

Swings and roundabouts

Wow...

One of my best friends is starting work here on October 17!!!

Oh my God!

*dances*

This is so awesome :) We're going to probably be sharing a house, provided that we can find one that allows pets, and that will be interesting at least. I've never shared a house before with someone who's not family for a long-term thing. Dorm life doesn't count either *lol* Still, hopefully it'll be good.

And I'm definitely excited.

Nervous, hopeful, excited, all of these other sorts of things, but yeah, over all pretty amazed with what God works out in the end. I mean, just a couple of months ago I was wondering where things were going with life, whether I should buy a house here, what I should do with moving, etc, etc. But now? Well, it's still not really any more certain, but things are lookin' up.

So thanks God :)

You definitely do work in some mysterious ways...

No comments: