Thursday, September 22, 2005

Spring fling? Hmm!

I swear to God I am not hallucinating. I haven't had any coffee, I'm well rested and I don't take any recreational drugs. But I had to wonder when I looked out my window just about five minute's ago and noticed that there seem to be more leaf shoots on the tree outside than there were about three hours ago. I swear there are!

Oh well, it'll be nice to have the tree re-foliated *teehee* I was getting bored of looking at the mountain on the other side of the valley and half of the church. Although by the time Summer is finished, I'll probably be ready for the view of the mountains again. Convenient how things work out, isn't it?

One of my friends sent me an MP3 for Benzin and I can't stop listening to it *lol* *sends profuse happy nicenice thoughts to them* Really, really, really excited about Rosenrot now, although it's over a month until it'll be released here. And yeah, there's probably stuff that's downloadable, but I just love having the album, y'know? Like all of the album art, all of that stuff. But it's only worth spending that much money to buy an album if you really like the artist/group/band a lot. And I have a passion for Rammstein... And Til Lindemann is an Adonis of a man.

I bought Jamiroquai's Dynamite recently, and it's not too bad, but it's not great either. Coldplay's X&Y truly is dismal elevator music, so I'm tempted to turn it into a $25 coaster or give it away. Out, out foul spot! Out of my CD collection!

No comments: