Tuesday, July 12, 2005

^.^


Oroton
Originally uploaded by dellabella.
Quoth the raven NEVER more...

# I must never stay up talking to people on MSN ever again. Other than making me over-tired and likely to fall asleep on my desk today, the late hour makes me too honest for my own good *lol*

Although I can just claim later that I was joking later and thus regain my image as the Ice Princess *lol* Besides, I don't really do the romance-caring-fancying thing :-p

# I will never buy chocolate coated coffee beans again. Well, at least not until next year when I've forgotten about them. Fruchocs are better. Normal chocolate is better. Chocolate-coated grasshoppers would be the worst thing, though, so hurrah for perspective.

# I must never laze about in bed any later than 7am because it just makes me late.

# I will never make: satay veggies, lasagne with broccoli, Dolmio macaroni cheese, creamy sundried tomato sauce or banana cake with more than three bananas EVER again.

# I will never restrict myself when it comes to Glo-Mesh and Oroton bags whilst op-shopping :)

# I will never stop singing along to the songs I have saved on my 'puter at work (to prevent annoyance of other colleagues, there is a door. The door is so handy... Open, shut, open, shut. Good door!).

# I will never fail to be excited to receive e-mails from my friend and confidant Oliver :)

That's about it for now, I think... better get to work! :)

No comments: