Saturday, July 09, 2005

Dr Who...


Dr Who...
Originally uploaded by dellabella.
*holds some crumpled tissues*

Oh dear... Dr Who tonight made me cry for about 20 minutes, which was a bit tragic, I guess.

The episode was the one where Rose and the Dr went back in time to 1987 when Rose's father died, and she saved him from dying, but wrecked time and almost destroyed the world.

The bits that really got to me were where Rose and her dad were talking about the future (which lacked him, but he didn't know and she couldn't tell him, so made up all of these lovely things) and when the dad made his decision to die to save the future.

It was so tear-inducing :(

I think it was also because the dad reminded me heaps of my friend Danny, who I care about deeply.

But I really love Dr Who, and am enjoying the new version of it.

To check out more on Dr Who, click here

No comments: