Monday, July 25, 2005

sunbeams

...Jesus, don't want me for a sunbeam
Sunbeams are never made like me

Don't expect me to cry,
For all the reasons you had to die
Don't ever ask your love of me.

Don't expect me to cry
Don't expect me to lie
Don't expect me to die for me...


Yes, I'm revisiting Nirvana and my 'childhood' and so on... and listening to this song just made me think, pfft... Like, to Jesus it doesn't matter about what the heck you are or what you've done, He's still up for you being a sunbeam :) Some of His disciples were weird, some were bad tempered, some were traitors, they weren't these perfect go-to-church-three-times-every-Saturday/Sunday types.

So as bizarre and whatever that I am, I'm still gonna be a sunbeam for Him if He wants me :)

*finshes the day dancing*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assure you that you are very correct. The past doesn't matter. Hoorah for sunbeams I say!

Anonymous said...

Hello Adele!! This is a message from "Jesus's" girlfriend!!

Brandon told me to check out your blogs, which are really cool btw, but your Blogger blog wouldn't let me post a comment. Thanks for the link to my blog (on the other blog)!

Not long ago I was in a store called "Spencer’s" laughing at all the interesting gag-gifts and noticed a display case of all these little toy bears. It didn't take me long to realize why the bears looked so familiar. They were the same brand as Adele's bondage bear in Becky Dewey's Australia DVD. I quickly glanced around to see if I could find the "Bondage Bear" but failed to find it . So my search for the "Bondage Bear" continues.

Now, with the lack of a witty comment, I will take my exit...

Anonymous said...

nevermind it did let me post a comment, yea!!

Della said...

Hey Jesus, yup, totally true :D That's the best thing about it... or else we'd all be screwed *lol*

Hey Michelle! :D Glad you're able to post comments :) Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to find a Bondage Bear of your own yet. But keep searching - they're so worth having *lol* There's a rather amusing flasher-bear, but I'd always worry his little knobby thing would break off...