Sunday, July 17, 2005

*sigh*

Things are so wrong with the world.

About an hour or two ago, my mum gave me a call to let me know that a good friend of ours from South Australia had been killed in a car accident on Friday night in Sydney.

He was such a wonderful, wonderful person and has two little kids and everything

I cried a bit on the phone with mum when she told me, and then got the strange urge to cook lots of things. I'm chopping up onion when I realise that the tears I have on my face aren't from the onion hurting my eyes, but that I'm actually sobbing - deep, shuddering sobs.

Maybe it was the realisation that we won't see him again this side of eternity or something like that, perhaps it was a few other things added in.

Why all of this death and pain?

Pozegnalny, Darius.

No comments: