Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Coffee and TV

Bleh... I feel so crusty.

I think I might head home after lunch if I can—can't concentrate on work and things are irritating me just a little too much (like some guy returned a prize we'd sent him and said that we should send him this book by this author which costs $X, and I was like, 'WTF? We're not f*cking well Santa here with a number of pixies to magically whip up things on the whim of someone who doesn't like a CD... I'll send him a f*cking Marilyn Manson album, the little #@**$@&#...') (hey, we're short on budget... you know how things are... thank God for freebies (which constitute all of our prizes!)).

And Dad sent me a copy of Robin Hood, Men In Tights which I'm so just in the mood to go home and watch. I need a good laugh! ESPECIALLY since Channel 10 DIDN'T have their usual Simpsons hour on last night because we were inflicted with Australian Idol instead. That was so not what I needed after yesterday :-p Besides, Australian Idol just makes me feel violent - especially with Mark Holden going 'Hubba hubba!' to female contestants, Kyle Sandilands being a total knob and the whole thing being an entirely manufactured load of bollocks of a glorified karaoke competition.

Not that I don't like karaoke. Actually, I love it :) But to make a tv show out of it? Bah! What we need is Kiwi Ben up there singing 'I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day...' because the expressions on the faces of those people who don't get that whole song are priceless ;) Or with SAC leader Justin trying to karaoke The Timewarp and getting freaked out by the lyrics and exiting stage left *smirks*

Not long until lunch... yay!

No comments: