Thursday, July 07, 2005

A dream within a dream


Screen
Originally uploaded by dellabella.
I keep having the most bizarre dreams. I know I had three really odd dreams last night/this morning, but I can only remember one of them. In that dream, I was living in another house that was really nice and open and was waiting for a friend to arrive for the weekend.

It was pretty late in the evening, and it was really nice and mild so I had the windows open. I remember I was watching the X-Files, and got sleepy so I thought I'd take a nap in the time left before my friend arrived, so I went to bed. When I was in bed, I went to sleep in my dream and actually had dreams.

The dreams were like strange montages of images—fire, leaves being swirled in a circle by the wind, the back yard of the house I currently live at, various things like that, mostly from nature.

Something made me wake up from my dreams within a dream to get ready for the arrival of my friend, so I got out of bed, straightened the place up a bit (for some reason we were going to be sharing the bed I think... weird). When I'd finished that, she pulled in down my driveway in her car, but had one of my other friends with her, too. That was surreal, because the person was more like a combination of two of my friends... an odd thing there!

But it was good, in an unusual way.

Still, the dreams have been very tiring :-/

No comments: