Friday, July 15, 2005

pfft!

What a strange night.

Tony and I have talked about all kinds of random stuff on MSN - he's a fountain of all knowledge on heaps of things. We talked about fish and fishing tonight for a while, and I learnt heaps of things about it all. For example, flatheads are the best for cooking things like curries with! Hmmm.

And then a man I know told me that he loves me. I didn't know how to react to that. He's nice and I like him as a friend, but nothing more than that. I don't know how to tell him that either *lol* (in a non-harsh, evil way...).

I talked about that matter a little with another friend who seems to think that I'm emotionally demented because I don't want to hurt the feelings of other people and often disengage myself from them so they can be the ones who pull away from the 'relationship.' Okies, so it's not as nice as being blunt, but it works for me *lol* Oh well... *shrugs*

Time for bed. Mmmm, sleep!

No comments: