Wednesday, July 13, 2005

*bwahahahaha*


mmm, drummers...
Originally uploaded by dellabella.
My friend Kristin just rang (you can find her here), and although it was originally about work, it soon degenerated *lol*

She was like, "We've only been talking for five minutes and we're already talking about sex!"

*smirks*

Now, I'm thinking that what should be done is a big petition to keep Kristin in the country *lol* And we can send it to the government and let them know just how much she adores the Wide Brown Land.

Okay, so the other name for Australia isn't as romantic-sounding as "Land of the Long White Cloud" (NZ) or "Land of the Morning Calm" (South Korea), but heh... it works well enough *lol*

In other news, Rammstein at work is good!

6 comments:

kris said...

gasp! i thought you weren't going to tell anyone about our secrets!

(shaking her head) what will the people *say*?!!!

Della said...

Hmmm... I don't know! But at least I didn't say anything about that incident with the parliamentarian, a citrus fruit and the video camera! o.0

*teehee*

kris said...

you BRAT! now how am i going to get elected to the white house and become the world's greatest dictator??

Della said...

*lol* I would have thought those things were a pre-requisit for actually becoming either of those? :-p

Anonymous said...

Well I reckon I can get at least 50 signatures EASILY right around me here in America... I don't know if they want you to be happy in Australia or if they just desperately want to keep you out of the U.S....

Actually, I have connections - I'm sure I could get many hundreds of signatures :D

In other news, Rammstein IS awsome (and talking about sex too I suppose).

Della said...

*lol* So we'll have an international petition! Wow! I'm sure that would impress the government :D

Rammstein is very good :)