Wednesday, July 20, 2005

everything's just ducky!

I won two courtesy awards from Rotary or whatever it was when I was younger (which was quite impressive, but then I had my fair share of Student of the Week awards and they never suspected a thing! *muahahaha* *ahem* Actually, I was angellic when I was lil' :).

Anyways...

In spite of that, there are just some days when I want to say, 'Oh, go get a duck up you!' to people in general. And some people in particular. No, those in particular I would actually like to hit with beech rods at random intervals. Or have someone else do it whilst I sit back and have a virgin margarita and a good foot massage.

Still, I probably won't say the duck thing or enforce the beech rods bit because I'm nice :-p

And stop that snickering, I am nice! *lol*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

your f*cking a duck comment reminds me of a joke....

Della said...

So share it!

Anonymous said...

you don't remember it?

the one where the lawyer is talking to a witness...

Lawyer: Where were you at 7:00 on the morning of August the 3rd?

Witness: i was walking from the barn to the house.

Lawyer: Did you walk past the lake?

Witness: Yes i did.

Lawyer: Did you see anything unusual?

Witness: yes i did.

Lawyer: what did you see?

Witness: i saw the defendant Mr. X by the lake.

Lawyer: and what was Mr. X doing?

Witness: he had his (whispers) thing...

Lawyer: "thing"?

Witness: you know, his (whispers even quieter) penis...inside a duck.

Lawyer: did you say anything to mr. X?

witness: yes i did.

Lawyer: what did you say?

Witness: i said, "Goodmorning Mr. X!"

Della said...

*LMFAO*

*ahem*

Now I remember it, and I remember that night of utter hilarity at uni talking about that and all manner of other perversions *sigh*

That was one freaking funny night :D

Anonymous said...

hehehe
that was a great nite...fully of humour, orgies, and fun....er...i mean, humour, orange juice, and fun...us sevie girls don't even know what an orgie is....isn't that right, del?

Della said...

*flutters eyelashes*

What's an orgy?

Anonymous said...

*fluttering eyelashes, as well*

I dont' know!

Della said...

Well... we're just ignorant innocent little girls after all! ;) *LOL*