Monday, July 18, 2005

Zdravstvuite!

Hmm, having a random moment of in-between-things-ness, so I thought I'd say some bloggy hello's to people who I know read my blog (which I think is about all of... ermm... five... oooooh, special *lol*).

Hi Jesus! How are things going for you over there in Georgia? And have you set up a blog yet? :-p When you do, I wanna be a blog disciple! *lol*

Hey Clanki!!! Thanks for the cleavage compliment *lol* Hope you're having a good time with your internship and stuff and that life is treating you well.

Bon jour Kristin! Marry Chris, you know you want to *lol*

Hola Timmah :) Oh, and to Chetto too *lol* (for those of you wondering, Chetto is prolly the second cutest dog in the world) (my dog being the first... and I'm totally unbiased there! *LOL*). Hope work is treating you well and that you're having fun :)

Hallo Dale :-p Hope you're enjoying some MGF *lol*

And to everyone else who reads this blog, either on purpose or by accident, hello, ciao, g'day, konichiwa, jambo, annyong ha shimnikka, czesc, al Salaam a' alaykum and all of the rest of that :) Hope you're having a great day out there! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halooo dear DELI! Things go well in Georgia I think. Crime, weather, and traffic are nothing out of the ordinary. As far as ME, life goes well and I'll probably be taking a minor roadtrip this weekend to the coastal islands of Georgia (probably far less impressive than they sound). All up, I miss Australia (no actually I miss my Aussie mates).

No blog yet, but *WHEN* I do, I will summon you to be my blogciple :D

Della said...

Oooh, sounds good! (the roadtrip, I mean - not the crime thing! *lol*).

We miss you too!!! Come back!!! *lol*

Yay! I can't wait to be a blogciple! :D